Productive Weekend

My husband has officially banned me from working down the paddock with him. So, for the first time in my life I am house bound. The past few months I have slowly been cleaning, tidying and reorganising our home so feel like I now have a lot of time on my hands.

Over the weekend I put that time to good use. 
I had a sewing in the ends weekend and forbid myself from picking up my crochet hook at all.

As a result.....


I finished these five projects.
I admit, I have a really bad habit of "finishing" a project when all the crocheting is done, then I put it away and start something else, thinking I'll get back to that soon to sew in the ends. Then the projects just seem to pile up and I dread going back to them. As it turns out though, I had a tremendous feeling of satisfaction stacking each truly finished piece on top of the next.


A couple of weeks ago I spent a week making mandalas. 
I also managed to sew in all of these ends at the weekend too.
I'll share my mandala discovery soon.


I ordered this book before Christmas, had a look through it and ohhhed and ahhhed over it. But never got around to making anything out of it.
I'm going to use up this DK cotton and TRY to make one star a day for the next 100 days. Cough cough. It may end up being only a couple a week.
I have a half baked plan for the stars when I'm finished. So hopefully that will be ready for Christmas.

Hopefully my week turns out to be as productive as my weekend.
Xx 

Comments

Popular Posts