Beginning, Middle & End

This past month has seen me going a little blanket crazy and there seems to be no end in sight!

I'll start in the "middle" and show you what I'm currently working on.


It's a snugly, cuddly, treble crochet stripy blanket. I felt the need for something simple where I didn't have to count or concentrate too hard and nothing can be simpler than this. It's all about the colour not the stitches.


I'm currently 2/3 of the way through this project and can't wait until it's time to choose a border.


Do you like the colours? They are nice and bright and cheery, just what I need on these cold winter days. I love the winter because less daylight equals more time to crochet.

Working on this blanket has given me plenty of opportunity to plan some future projects and I've already got a number of different ideas. I've even made the "beginning" square for my next blanket.


I used this pattern in my table runner project and really enjoyed making these squares and loved the colour combo so this seems very likely to be my next project.


"End". Here are a couple of almost finished blankets, when I say almost I mean all I've got left to do are sew in the ends. I wish I had some little fairy's who'd magically do that for me but every day that job is always there and I ignore it to do the fun stuff. When I get around to properly finishing these I'll take some pictures to show you what they look like.

Have a great week,
Haley Xx



Comments

Popular Posts