Look what I did.......

......I took my own advice!


Yep! I sewed in my ends. 
D had to go into town on Sunday afternoon so I took the opportunity to continue working on my blanket. Before I could reach for the hook I quickly grabbed hold of the needle and watching a repeat of Midsummer Murders on TV I forced myself to sew in the ends. I'm so proud that I did this, you have no idea how close I came to thinking "job done" after the first side. But I persevered and it feels wonderful!


To celebrate a job well done, I treated myself with some Malteaser cake & cream (of course), a cup of tea and some time to read the Homespun magazine.


Look at these Rain Lilly's aren't they beautiful? So simple and delicate looking yet in reality they are tough and hardy. I love how quickly these little gems multiply and look forward to spreading them throughout the garden.

Have a great week

Xx

Comments

Popular Posts