Christmas Cards

Over the last couple of years it has become somewhat of a tradition for me to send out home made Christmas cards. This year however December has just gotten away from me and this morning I realized that I need to get the cards in the mail this week or they're not going to reach my friends and family in time.That would be no problem if I had cards to put in the mail but this morning I didn't and I was so close to caving in and just going out and buying a pack. Instead I turned to pinterest, looking for quick Christmas card ideas, I was looking for something simple but effective. 

Here are the top 5 ideas that caught my eye;

1. This comes from The Paper Landscaper blog which you can find here.

2.This is from the Made by Meadie blog and can be found here.

3.This is from the holidays galore blog and can be found here.

4. This is from the Split Coast Stampers website and uses washi tape which you can find here.

5.This is from Sew Colorful Designs and can be found here.
Handmade Christmas Card with Matching Embellished Envelope - Colorful Winter Wishes

Inspired by these wonderful ideas I dug out my supplies and set to work with what I had.

Here's what I made using a piece of ribbon, strips of paper, a button and a Merry Christmas stamp. Very simple but oh so quick to whip up and I can pop them in the mail tomorrow.




Over the weekend D celebrated his birthday and we decided to put up the Christmas decorations, each year I buy one really nice decoration for the tree but this year I decided to make one.


I found this pattern on the little woollie blog, simple but beautiful and it would make a lovely gift too.(Sorry about the poor quality photo)

I'll say goodnight because I have to go and wrap up some presents now.

Xx

Comments

Popular Posts