Mail Day

I was extremely excited to find a parcel in the mail box on Friday!

D & I had a pretty busy day on Friday working cattle. We managed to draft, brand and walk them away in a reasonable time which we were very happy with. On the way home we stopped at the mail box, and there it was! A parcel for me, yippee! I wanted to rip it open right there and then but we were riding the quad bikes and still had a 2 km drive to get home. So home I rode, at a speed slightly faster than I normally use, off the bike I jumped, into the house I ran and then the ripping began. And this is what I found!


Now this little book combines two of my passions, the first is books - I love to read, and the second is crochet, which is becoming my fastest growing obsession. This morning was the first chance I got to sit down with my new book and believe me I read it from cover to cover. Lately I have been looking for crochet inspiration on line but there is something so satisfying about sitting down with a solid book and pouring over the glossy, colourful pages within. I have already picked out a couple of projects which I am itching to get my crafty fingers on, but I'll have to wait until I go to town to pick out some yarn or order it online.

As you can see, Rusty took a liking to it as well.


I thought I'd take the pictures outside in the sunshine, but Rusty was adamant the he would be in all of the photos, every time I moved he would follow me, wanting to add his cuteness to the picture. How could I refuse?

Xx


Comments

Popular Posts